DescriptionWould you like to live in a large, single story villa, in Marbella, near everything, yet in one of the quietest areas available?
The sellers have owned this wonderful home for over 13 years, and have recently decided it was time to let another family continue to enjoy this peaceful enclave, with all the advantages it offers.
This is a rare opportunity, where most boxes can be ticked.
Check out these facts:
1) The main house and the guests house are all in one level.
2) Yes, there is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom guest house with dining area and fully equipped kitchen.
3) Large plot. 1736sq m, which is also absolutely flat.
4) Large, 10m x 6m swimming pool with diving board and side Roman steps.
5) Frog pond with plenty of goldfish and frogs!
6) Finnish sauna near the swimming pool.
7) Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom, totaling over 50sq m.
8) Large, secondary bedroom (over 20sq m) with en-suite bathroom.
9) High vaulted ceiling living room with decorative wooden beams.
10) Wood logs fireplace.
11) Wine cellar (also good for ageing sausages and cheese!)
12) Over 700sq m lawn, with very low watering cost (ask us about this!)
13) Renovated luxury kitchen.
This villa stands out as a luxury semi rural estate. It is an ample, country like home, set in a residential area where there are also several small farms and country homes.
It is located in El Rosario area, in Marbella, near 3 international schools: the English International College, Alboran School, and Attendis Bilingual School.
The property is divided in two houses. The main one features two large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms plus a third bedroom, with an en-suite bathroom, which is currently being used as an office. The master bedroom also has a dressing room and the en-suite bathroom features large double bath and separate walk in shower.
The kitchen and dining room are one of the highlights of the house. Featuring elegant black granite counter tops, top notch appliances, and amazing garden and pool views, it is a space where you will feel happy to be.
Next to the kitchen there is a warm living room with fireplace, which leads to the outdoor covered terrace.
The guests house is just a few steps away, and has its own independent entrance and parking space. It offers 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with showers, dining area, fully equipped kitchen and living room. It also has a very comfortable private terrace with awnings. It is an ideal addition for three generation families, or simply for your guests to feel comfortably set.
This property is suitable for various purposes. It could be great for a family with children going to any of the international schools in Marbella, or as a holiday home. It could also make sense for people wishing to monetize the guests house, while living at the main villa.
Another major point to mention about the area where this villa is located are its beaches, which are probably some of the best in the whole Costa del Sol. These are shallow, sandy beaches, with some waves and are mainly used by local neighbours.
Siroko beach, with its great restaurant is a must go. Nikki Beach, Vincci Estrella de Mar Beach Club and the Marriot's Marbella Beach Resort, with its renown restaurant, are also nearby.
Downtown Marbella and La Cañada Shopping Center are only a ten minute drive from the house.
We are sure this villa will not remain on the market for a long time, so don't delay, and make your viewing appointment today!
We have keys and are available for viewings seven days a week.