The new restrictions as of Monday the 11th, until midnight the 24th of January are as follows:
- Andalucia will be closed again (it’s perimeter) but travel from one province to the other will remain possible.
- Curfew back to 22 hrs, until 06 hrs.
- Social gatherings will remain limited to 6 people.
- Shops can stay open till 20.00 hrs.
- Restaurants can remain open till 18.00 hrs. Cafeterias till 20.00 hrs but no alcohol served as of 18.00 hrs. Interior capacity is limited to 50%, terraces can have 100% capacity, and there is to be no serving at the bar.
- Take-away is allowed until 21.00 hrs. Taking orders for home delivery will be permitted up until 22.30 hrs., and delivering them until 23.30 hrs.